Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Drowning In The Stream of Consciousness

The mind can do powerful things to the body. You can tell yourself to panic, or to stay calm, depending on the conditions. I just finished watching 'Flight 93' and it was extravagantly made. I can't imagine what those people went through, but I would've probably attempted the same thing if in their position. It's odd to think that it was only 7 years ago that the 9/11 tragedy had occurred. But yet it seems so long ago at the same time.

Sometimes I wonder if reminding myself of the past is good or not.
Maybe I'm putting fear in my mind.
Maybe I should stick to comedy central.

Whatever the case may be, I believe that my future and fate is inevitable; perhaps I should live in the here, and the now.

Lately I've been most concerned with taking care of myself. I found that I can get my hair to look the best if I only shower every 3 days.



I'll stay fresh, it just takes a little getting dirty.
Goodnight Joplin, stay classy.

No comments: