Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm Up To My Fryballs In Happiness

Quarter pounder:$2.15
Medium Dr. Pepper:$1.21

Hanging with the my McHappy friends: Epic



Today in Andyland there is power, but no internet. McDonalds holds the only regnant source of access to the world wide web of fun and fantasy in my interest. For the small price of listening to the vapid musical arrangement and the children scrambling about, I can check my email keep up-to-date on the whereabouts of Santa Clause.

I get to man the fort tomorrow because my parents are going to Texas for a job interview that my dad is interested in. This means I need to soon search for an apartment. Because of the high meal plan rates at Southern, living in an apartment will save me the money that I don't have. This meaning I should come out even in the end.

We got the power back at work today, so I went in, but we didn't work. Instead we watched youtube videos and procrastinated the work, blaming it on the faulty electricity problem. It was an easy day to ponder and wander, not to mention the random strolls through the office to cure the illness of boredom. Fact: Ab workouts DO loosen you up. I've made 5 trips to the bathroom today, all because of the workout I did the other night. I must have flexed my inner workings just right.

It is crucial that I find a more strategic approach to blogging at fast food eateries such as this. The only electrical outlet is near the door, a place I don't fancy because of the current atmospheric conditions. Each person that opens the door bestows upon me a cold rush of goosebumps and the sudden urges to use the lavatory. I'm not quite sure why, but when nature calls it doesn't leave a message, it calls back until I answer.

All is fun and games until someone has to use the bathroom, then its just a mission to block the door. Mr. Hamlet told me that at the country club one day, I think I finally understand.

I would like to leave you with these words to conclude.
Whoever said that money can't find happiness just didn't know where to shop.

-icecream

No comments: