Monday, December 17, 2007

Don't let the bed bugs byte.

I've excited myself to the point of infirmity. Tonight-or this morning rather-I feel different than I've ever felt before. To a point where I'm letting myself feel and it's ok. To the point when I can accept change without being so analytical of my actions.

I feel I need to get away. Away from the chaos that is this society; this sort of deviant conformity we all live in if one is to call it that. It's been so hard to understand what I want, but I haven't been looking in the write places.

I can't write music to make an album, but I should write music to express and expand.
Wearing a headband doesn't mean I'm gay-its simply to keep my hair back and out of my face.
Feeling uncomfortable is only what is considered uncomfortable by others. No one would know or care otherwise.
I don't know why my 4am ramblings inspire me to write, but today they do.
Something tells me that my life is about to change.

I no longer feel the needs or wants of material possessions, because they haven't made me happy so far. All I long for is to use my gifts, and share the friendship I have to offer with others.

What I seek is an escape. A journey. An adventure. A trek. Anything to bring me closer to who I am.

I just felt like I needed to live in words for a moment. Goodnight sweet cyberspace.

Don't let the bed bugs byte.

No comments: