Monday, July 13, 2009

I thank you sadness, you bring out the best in me

This is what I look like at 5am.



I'm on top of the world this morning!
Not because of any advantage other than the sunrise waking me to share its beauty.
I was blessed with the feeling of sadness last night.
To be the 3rd wheel on a date and see the joy between two other people is wonderful, but a feeling I miss oh so much.

I do miss the kind of love a couple share.

But I acknowledge that any previous feelings I've had of the matter no longer exist. I must create new feelings, and new experiences.

I suppose time will find me when it must.

I surrendered my heart to the night last night and fell into the sunrise with a magic so extravagant.

Just to awake with the feeling of most significance and wonder, for I've lived another day, and I'm here.

Today.

Given the chances of being born and able to live here on earth, I was one of the chosen to
live how I want to, freely.

Everything around me is perfect.

I may be unlucky in love, but I'm most fortunate in individuality, and I love the fact that I'm here this morning is perfect.

My friends, today is July 10th, 2009. This day will never ever ever come again. Make today YOUR day. Be crazy!
Do something wonderful!
You are here.

No comments: