Monday, July 13, 2009

Free

The first track of my new cd starts with this:

"Today's the day that I will make a conversion
Feels like the perfect time to push out a smile"

There's absolutely nothing better than that moment when you're finally comfortable in your own skin.
When tomorrow doesn't matter, and when the things you've done have passed and been accepted.
You can't help but to sit back, relax, and put on your favorite song.

Learn to make yourself so happy, you want to cry.
That first step is to let love in.

Another 5 am blog gives me just this.

I see the sun stretching toward the treeline, and it's more than happy to see me this morning.
The feeling is mutual.

The birds sing in the morning because they can't be more excited for the new day. They're so happy that they can fly to the furthest reaches of the sky, and watch over all the earth. They are guardian angels.

I see it this morning as one sings outside my window. She is beautiful, perfect in design.

Some would say that I don't have a lot of money. I don't have an incredibly fancy car, or a killer job. I'm unlucky in love, not the coolest kid on the block, and am not famous by any means.

But to me, it's different. I have enough money to support my body with the nourishment it needs. I have enough money to be generous enough to others at any given moment; whether it be a tip at a restaurant, or just helping out another. I have enough money to provide some sort of shelter from the weather. To me, I'm the richest there could be. I went to high school with a couple of musicians who are now rich and famous, touring the U.S. I also went to high school with another girl who spends her time painting. She's not big and famous, she's not rich, but she couldn't ask for more. She's the happiest girl I know, because she's in love with life.

The fact that I can get in a machine and transport myself across the country in a matter of days gives me extraordinary super powers.

I'm not in a codependent relationship. But I know what love feels like, and even if I never find love again, and thankful to have experienced it at all.

I guess what I'm saying is there's so much more to the little things than we could ever know.

So as you wake this morning, tomorrow morning, or any morning for that matter, lets do this together.

Lets stretch, breathe in the best breath you've ever taken, and smile.
Today, you're a millionaire.
Today you have wings.
Today you can bring out the best in someone else.
Today you can let the little things go.
Today you can know that someone cares about you.
Because I'm so happy you're here today. You might not see it, but so many people around you are too. Make a plan to let others know the same today. Let them know you care they're here.

Be you.
Be free!!!

Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind.

What would you do if you couldn't fail?
Because I've got news-you can't =)

-AndyHaut

No comments: