Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Always Looking Up

It came to me in a dream last night that the stars will shine on us if we let them.
If we open ourselves up to them, they will shine their light into us to give to the rest of the world.

To power the most immovable objects.

As we walk out on a clear night, we see them shake, dance and burst with longing to show us their messages from within.
For me they spoke with such urgency, but yet so peacefully.

With words..oh such words to behold "Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice."

I woke with an entire new agenda for life; earth is but a place not in need of change, but of renew.

My lack of caffeine has prolonged a better dream. And if I'm to go to bed on time, I may wake up to a new day with time unrushed, and full of magnitude.

I must settle for what I've got, and say no to projects that won't fit into my time schedule, or that will compromise my mental health.

Never again will I clutter my days or nights with so many menial and unimportant things that I have no time to accept a real challenge when it comes along. A day merely survived is no cause for celebration. We're not here to fritter away our precious hours when we have the ability to accomplish so much by making a slight change in our routine. No more busy work. No more hiding from success. We must leave time, leave space, to grow.

A forgiving attitude means the WORLD to our generation; most people are doing the best they can. To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.

Being kind to unkind people can and WILL change us for the good. You will emit the most beautiful light that will radiate through your lips.
You will welcome the sun as your own.

If we were to sit on our ego for just a brief moment, we would feel the most cool and refreshing breeze against our skin.
As the mist of our eternal sea cools our hot-headedness, we'd know then that we are in no need to wear that mask.

As I lie on my back I'm not looking up, but looking out at the universe-one of which I take in mind I'm not the general manager of. I'm stuck to the side of this planet, only able to be stoked on gravity.

Each star in the sky had something to give me. I was an open vessel just waiting to absorb.

I found peace with my pillow.
Right next to a piece of gum I'd forgotten to make peace with.
But in this, I was far from a sticky situation.

Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello.

No comments: