Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Now It's Easy, Getting Easier Pt. 2

I have some friends I barely see, but we're all planning to meet...
...we'll lay in bags as dead as leaves together, for eternity.


Miles&Paul
We're gunna go rock climbing man.
We're gunna track down all those made-for-tv disney movies and have a ball.
We're gunna start a band in our place next fall and destroy.
You will teach me your ways of kung-fu.
We will, inevitably, meet David Bowie.
We're gunna kidnap the easter bunny.
Since your accident Paul I've felt a lot closer to you.
You too will be in the band in the fall.
And you will teach me kung-fu.
And then we all will get a boat house.

Richie
I'm sorry about your tooth.
I'm sorry you became a ballerina.
Maybe I'll be gay soon too.
I don't know why you like salt so much, but I love you for that.
You are the best friend I guy could ask for

Laura
I could spend forever with you.
You have no idea the times I laugh out loud in public because of something we did I thought of.
How we use to have those stupid little fights because I'm lame like that.
You really don't know what you have until its gone.
Lucky for me, I still have you :D
I love you so so much.
Thank you.


And now I do as I please, and I lie through my teeth...
...someone might get hurt, but it won't be me



I can't believe it.
It's really finished.
We've gotten this far, and now it's gone.
It hurts.
I hurt.
I'm done hurting tho.
I'm not gunna hurt anymore.
Thanks for letting me go.

The sun came up with no conclusions
Flowers sleeping in their beds
The city cemetary's hummin'
I'm wide awake, It's morning

No comments: