Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Arrangement

12:04am

Thursday


I'm leaving, but I don't know where to.
I'm lost, lonely, and sick of sleeping pills.
Those pills make me dizzy, forgetting my body,
I watch as it walks away.

There's too much going through my head at once these days.
I'm uncomfortable with others' reaction to my self reflection, but I guess it's what I had comin'.
I guess love's some kind of lottery....and you scratch and see what's underneath.
For me its sorry. Just one cherry. Play again.....

Get lucky.


Sometimes if you close your eyes long enough, you realize that what you see isn't dark, but all a bunch of white. It's really kind of confusing if you see it...like, even when you hide your eyes from light, it's all you see.
That's sort of how I've felt lately. Those who've given up on me have given up on me. But those who I'd once given up on are coming back into my life. And it makes me feel again.
Because the lonelier I've been, the more alone I'd rather be.

I don't want to live like this anymore.
I'm going back to one job.
I'm going back to school.
I'm going back to music.
I'm going back.
I'll call you soon.
Because I miss you.
And you and I haven't talked in awhile.
We'll hang out again.
I'd love to know what you've been up to.

Because it's how it's suppose to be.
And I'll explain my life in four words:

Sleep. Eat. Work. Poop.

No comments: