Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sat her day

I have a down comforter on my bed, and every morning my movement stirs up many small feathers that have snuck out of it.
I feel like I'm in some sort of romantic/fantasy movie with the sunlight pouring through my window and the feathers floating through its golden beams.
It's truly a remarkable experience.

Insomnia has been the girl in my life these days.
She's kept me up through some of the later hours of the morning, which is fine by her, but not by me.
To counter her selfishness I've been taking an herbal supplement called Valerian Root.
Other than the fact it smells like gym socks, this root has been used for thousands of years by the greeks for a sleep aid.
It's also great for anxiety as well!
You can get this magical stuff over the counter at most any local grocery that sells supplements.
Highly recommended.

To the drunk people on the square last night-thank you for the generous tip you gave me.
I know you probably didn't realize how much you were giving me, I'm surprised you could find your wallet.
I hope the song and a half I played for you, standing in the cold was worth it.

I'm off to pick up a cello and learn to play.
You're loved,
-andyhaut

No comments: