Monday, November 12, 2007

E=MC scared

In 15 minutes I have algebra, a subject that I have yet to get excited about. As monday, Wednesday and Friday roll past, I find myself lost in the world of Sudoku and sketches. The complication that I share with the subject of numbers is one that I can't get into without trying to get out of. If math were a girl, and we were in some sort of relationship, I would be the guy who doesn't know how to tell her that I hate her inequality, and her numerators and denominators confuse me. She is the one that deceived me into thinking I had more money in my bank account than I did, and shes the one that makes me older every second of my life.

I still find myself pinching pennies when it comes to my current financial status. Though I have a job, I pretend like I'm broke, so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised when I'm able to pay off my credit card. Maybe its one of those subconscious ways of taking control of things.

Maybe I'm just weird.

No comments: