Saturday, July 17, 2010

What a HOOT

Yesterday marks the 10 years it's been since I've been in my hometown, Davenport, IA.
In my back seat buick cell, I rode 8 hours with my brother and dad north to Iowa from Joplin. He's up here for his 40 year high school class reunion and he's been having more fun than ever!
We dropped him off at that to have some drinks with old friends, and Jon and I went bar hopping everywhere.
Mississippi I've missed you!!!


It's been such a good trip, away from all the misery in missouri.
Here's the house that I grew up in

It's haunting to see my past still here and alive!
They took out our old swingset :(

It's so great having deactivated my facebook I HAVE SO MUCH FREEDOM!
Speaking of freedom, let's take our government back. Let's take our country back. Just a side note.
I'd like to thank my family and few friends for showing me that it's good to get out of the house.
Don't give a hoot, but have a hoot.



Love,
-andypants

No comments: